1. The Closing Date for nominations is 15 July 2018.
2. Nominees may select their preferred award category. However, the judging panel has the prerogative to place the nomination in the category that is in the best interests of the nominee.
3. All sections of the nomination form must be filled. Please indicate N/A (not applicable) where appropriate.
4. All information provided in the nomination form will be treated with full confidentiality.
5. Completed nomination forms must be attached with: Latest three (3) years’ audited accounts (2015, 2016, 2017) in hard copy
6.Complete Forms 24 and 49 (or equivalent forms under the Companies Act 2016)
7. Payment for processing fee of RM1,060.00 (inclusive GST 6%) (cheque payable to “SME Malaysia” RHB Bank Berhad, Account No. 2-12312-0005892-0)
8. Other relevant supporting documents or information deemed appropriate
9. The organiser does not undertake to return documents and/or supplementary material which are submitted along with the nomination form.
10. Names of applicants, commentary and scoring information developed during the review of applicants are regarded as proprietary by the Award Committee and are kept strictly confidential. Such information is available only to those individuals directly involved in the assessment and administrative process.
11. Completed nomination forms must be couriered to the Secretariat by 15 JULY 2018 :
Attn : Lim Cynthia
Platinum Business Award 2017
SME Association of Malaysia
5 – 5, Jalan USJ 9/5 Q,
Subang Business Centre,
47620 Subang Jaya,
Tel : 03-8024 5787, 8024 5737, 8023 0685
Fax : 03-8024 1737
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.smeam.org
• For inquiries, please contact the Secretariat:
Lim Cynthia (h/p: 019-365 9681 / Email: email@example.com)